Friday, April 15, 2011

Serious Shoe Obsession

Since I have been saving so much money buying all of my clothes from second hand stores, I have found a new obsession that is still managing to keep me in serious debt. If you haven't already guessed by the title, its shoes! I have always had a special place in my heart for shoes but now my love of them has completely taken over my life! I go to sleep thinking about all the different styles that NEED to make their way into my closet and wake up on a mission to purchase!

These are my newest pair.. the Jessica Simpson "Tookie"..





This is me with my new shoes! (terrible pics I know, its hard to do alone) Products from Oo-Oui Vintage in these outfits include the striped blouse, white short sleeve blouse, and the navy blazer! 




I also absolutely need to purchase these Jeffrey Campbell "Litas" to wear with some short socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment