Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Staying in tip top shape

So, my main focus lately is trying to get back into shape with the absolute least amount of effort possible.. (haha) but really! So I have started doing REALLY minuscule things and they are actually paying off!

For example..

WHEN IN THE CAR: I listen to some energizing tunes and flex my butt muscles one at a time the entire ride. Surprisingly its actually making a difference! Getting firmer and even a bit more elevated! Woot!

WHEN WALKING UP ANY STAIRS: Walk on your tip-toes- it gives your calves and butt such an amazing workout! And obviously take the stairs any chance you get.

WHEN TAKING A SHOWER: (This one I have to admit, I stole from my sister) I do squats the entire length of my shower and then when I get out to dry off, I do my morning stretches. This is a REALLY great work out for your butt, calves and thighs!

Now I know this isn't going to help me loose 40 lbs and give me a 6 pack, but its a real simple way for me to tone up a little bit every day.

I am curious if anyone has any ideas of some effortless exercises that I can incorporate into my day?! If so, please share! I need to fit into my bathing suit asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment