Monday, April 11, 2011

Shoes of the season

These are some of the styles of shoe that I absolutely adore and cannot wait to wear this spring/summer!

Obviously loving the Jeffrey Campbell "Foxy" shoe.. though I am finding it difficult to find it in my size anywhere..

Next are the Joes Jeans platforms in a light beige so they go with EVERYTHING! You can get these from Victorias Secret online..
And my go-to shoe is going to be these Steve Madden wedges that you can find practically anywhere but I purchased them on Victorias Secret website..
And last is my new favorite brand House of Harlow (by Nicole Richie) and I purchased these in the black and white. I love the Indian vibe I get from these.. also from Victorias Secret.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Loving these shoes! I can't wait for your shop to open! xoxo

    ReplyDelete